Magical Abbey with Park
Step in to history…….and come and discover one of Umbria’s gems!
What could be more unique than celebrating your wedding in Umbria in an 8th Century former Abbey?
Whether you’re dreaming of a joyous religious ceremony in a historic chapel, or a jaw droppingly beautiful outdoor vow exchange surrounded by mountains and breathtaking views; this Magical Abbey has so many options for an idyllic wedding in Umbria. It is a stunning haven nestled in the green heart of this beautiful region.
The focal point of the venue is its magnificent Romanesque cloister with colonnade; perfect for a set up of long imperial tables. At night the atmosphere is truly unforgettable lit by candles and tea lights!
Your guests will start their celebration outdoors in the main park, with an hour long aperitivo enjoying specialty local cuisine and taking in the panoramic views.
The architecture is one of a kind with many unique corners to take advantage of for each moment of your wedding day.
With exclusive wellness offerings like ‘mother nature’ walks, yoga, massages and more, guests (and especially the bride and groom) can relax and take in some of Italy’s most coveted countryside.
- Located 1 hour and 50 minutes from the Rome Fiumicino International Airport
- Max capacity for receptions – 190 people
- Music limit – no limit
- The Abbazia has 22 room and sleeps up to 50 people and there are additional accommodations nearby
- The entire Abbazia is furnished with antique furniture is a classic rustic chic Umbrian style
- It is possible to hold a symbolic and a religious ceremony
- Exclusive rooms and inner spaces are at your disposal: the Romanesque cloister, the smaller cloister from the 15th century, the lounge or the garden
- There’s an ancient onsite chapel where a romantic religious ceremony can take place
- The Abbazia offers nature walks, yoga, massages and many other wellbeing services
- Perfectly located to reach many Umbrian and Tuscan towns, wine tasting, gastronomical experiences and more